An extremely well respected national firm is looking to add a Traffic Project Engineer to its team! This is an employee-owned firm that has a major backlog with FDOT projects, ranked as a top transportation firm, offer a generous PTO package, and value work life balance.
- Support and manage the traffic team on the designated projects.
- Prepare progress reports. cost estimates, design calculations and traffic operations.
- Help with the traffic engineering technical analysis and design.
- Be involved with design project decisions and have the ability to take lead on a variety of project tasks.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience with FDOT projects
- Knowledgeable with MicroStation