A top ENR firm in Seattle is looking for some senior leadership for their traffic team. They work on the most sought out projects in the state and have a great reputation with ODOT. The firm has an excellent work-life balance, as well as extensive work from home flexibility.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Transportation Project Manager in Seattle. The individual must be able to efficiently perform traffic and transportation principles to safety studies and traffic operations. The individual should also be able to properly lead and grow an engineering team as well as develop and maintain client relationships. Experience with WSDOT processes and policies is a must.
- Execute Qualitative Assessment of intersections and corridors
- Develop Intersection and Corridor Crash Analysis
- Create Signal Warrant Analysis
- Prepare Site Traffic Analysis
- PE license in the state of Washington
- WSDOT project experience
- Project management experience on a variety of transportation projects
- Knowledge of local client base preferred
- Skill in MicroStation and CADD techniques
- PTOE is preferred
- 10+ years of experience required