We have a current opportunity for a Traffic Manager on a Permanent basis. The position will be based in Richmond. For further information about this position please apply.
- Perform traffic engineering studies such as safety studies and traffic analysis
- Perform work on projects ranging from small-scale studies and/or designs for rural or isolated intersections to the development of complex solutions for urban arterial networks and major freeway systems
- Use Synchro and SimTraffic (among other tools) to plan, visualize, analyze and track traffic projects
- Perform traffic operational analysis and impact studies for Government Agencies
- Understands traffic engineering and operations
- Possess excellent technical writing skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Eight (8)+ years of traffic engineering experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Related Studies
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in VA
- Experience with or a willingness to learn VISSIM, HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic, TransModeler, CUBE Voyager, VISUM and SIDRA
If you feel like you meet these requirements, please reach out today!