Hiring: Senior Town Planner
We are working closely with a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy with expertise in land development. Due to recent project success, the company is expanding and looking to bring on board a Senior Level Urban Planner in their Hobart office. They have worked closely with both the public and private sectors across Tasmania and built their expertise in land development projects. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a range of projects across diverse sectors and to work alongside adjacent disciplines and leaders in the field. Please find further details below.
- Go-to contact for various projects for diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Leading/supporting a range of projects in strategic and statutory planning projects.
- Connecting and developing relationships with clients and key stakeholders including authorities and contractors
- Expanding the scope of the planning team through business development and
- Providing technical advice in statutory planning and producing proficient Development Assessment correspondences.
- Mentoring and guiding junior town planners and staff.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 8+ years in the field of urban/ town planning or relevant industry experience in the Tasmanian market
- Experience in providing strategic and statutory planning advice to public and private clients with land development and rezoning projects.
- Extensive problem-solving, organisation and time-management skills.
- Commercial and client success-driven mindset.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV.