Multiple Geotechnical Engineer Role!
The opportunity would be hybrid / remote depending on your location.
The company guides and supports their staff to enjoy a fulfilling career with internal and external training provided.
- Prepare fee proposals to clients.
- Plan and deliver geotechnical investigations and design reports.
- Manage and mentor junior engineers.
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree qualified in Earth Science, Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Chartered Status.
- Australian Citizen or PR.
Feel free to apply with your CV! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.