This Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) was founded in 1999 and now has 9 offices across the U.S. The firm has expanded from a single discipline electrical engineering focused company into a multi-discipline firm that covers mechanical, electrical and plumbing design (MEP), architecture, interior design, commissioning, health-care planning, RCDD, fire protection and project management services.
They are looking to add a fully remote Senior Technology Designer to their Technology group.
- Design and develop electrical circuits or systems for power distribution layouts
- Aid in the production of detailed schematics
- Evaluation of the feasibility of design ideas
- Presenting designs and reports to clients or design committee
- RCDD required (LEED, CEM, or LC preferred)
- Revit and AutoCAD
- Consulting background
- 8+ years experience in health-care, medical office building, commercial, municipal, federal, state and/or office buildings.
If you are interested or know anyone who is a good fit for this role, get in contact and we can set up a call to discuss further details.