We have a current opportunity for a Surface Water (Water Resources) Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Brisbane. For further information about this position please apply.
About the company
We are currently working with a recognised industry leader within Australia and internationally. They are a multidisciplinary engineering firm that specialises in the geoscience disciplines such as engineering geology, hydrology, hydrogeology, and seismology, across mining, tunnelling, and infrastructure.
Due to their exciting expansion plans and strong demand for services not just in Australia but internationally, they are seeking a Senior Surface Water Enginering to join their Brisbane team.
About the role
- Work on surface water hydrological and hydraulic studies.
- Design of surface water infrastructure.
- 1D and 2D hydraulic modelling.
- Occasional site visits within Australia and internationally.
What skills are we looking for
- +5 years of experience, ideally in consulting.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Hydrology, Surface Water, and Water Engineering.
- Ability to work independently and lead projects.
- Experience in modelling and analysis software - ArcGIS, QGIS, 3D packages, RORB, TUFLOW, HECRAS
- Report writing