We are partnered with an amazing General contractor that is looking for a seasoned Senior/Lead Superintendent to work on their largest projects in the Denver Metro area.
- Oversee total project supervision effort to ensure appropriate personnel, budget, and schedule are met.
- Able to run a project and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist in training, mentoring and betterment of company resources.
- Assist in areas such as scheduling, site logistics, labor and budget projections, safety, preconstruction, and warranty.
- Manpower allocation.
- Interact with Project Managers, Business Group Leaders, and the General Superintendent.
- Assist on the training and safety committees.
- Participate in the interview process for new hires.
- Equipment allocation and servicing. Using our in-house resources to their fullest and researching practical additions to our resources.
- Off-hour response to projects.
- Assist in the implementation of the warranty program.
- Participate in all preconstruction subcontractor meetings.
- Plan / schedule work in accordance with start-up schedule.
- Assist with implementation and interpretation of safety programs.
- Ensure all company, department, and technical policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Control and monitor site logistics.
- Prepare and maintain all required documentation and records according to State & Federal compliance as well as company procedures.
- Monitor QC activities on the project