Seeking a dedicated and experienced Substation Design engineer to join a fast -growing team in any of the following Texas locations!
- College Station
- Fort Worth
- San Antonio
This role will require in office attendance 2 - 3 days a week, if you are commutable to any of the above locations please see below for additional information on the role. Candidates willing to relocate may be considered.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Function as a technical lead and responsible for the overall execution and quality of substation projects
- Provide technical guidance over a group or supervise engineering staff on substation design projects
- Perform substation design, including physical design and protective relaying/control
- Actively participate in management, project scheduling, and work/resource planning meetings
- Interface directly with clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Mentor and train junior engineers
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing
- Minimum of 8 years related work experience in Power Delivery
- PE Licensed in Texas
- Power / Power Systems experience
- Substation design experience (Physical and P&C)
- Work- life balance
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation / holiday / sick time
- Collaborative office events
- Travel opportunities to project sites
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply!