- Seeking a Senior Structural Engineer for structural design and analysis on a fully remote basis.
- Role supports engineered services and manufacturing segments.
- Analyze Equipment Enclosure Designs for regulatory and manufacturing compliance.
- Participate in Value Engineering initiatives.
- Certify accuracy and completeness of deliverables.
- Develop lift-plans for enclosures.
- Provide structural expertise to colleagues and customers.
- Support project bids through specification review.
- Assist with structural queries on active projects.
- Aid internal manufacturing engineers in structural analysis.
- Create structural calculation packages.
- Apply PE Stamp to Calculations and Drawings.
- Manage PE licenses and continuing education.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- PE License (or SE License in Illinois)
- Minimum five years' structural engineering experience.
- Familiarity with relevant building codes and standards.
- Experience with Steel Structures, Concrete, and Foundations.
- Proficiency in static and dynamic load applications.
- Ability to perform FEA calculations and analysis.
- Preferred experience in Electrical Substation Design.
- Proficiency in creating construction plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of alternative materials and construction methods.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD software, and structural tools (RISA & Creo Simulate preferred).
*No sponsorships available at this time & must be residing in the U.S. to be qualified*