You will be able to work on buildings around the US on which you brought to life the vision of the owner and architect, creating unique, aesthetically pleasing, safe, serviceable structures, and shaping urban, suburban, and building centers for all type of facilities.
You will collaborate with teams of specialists, as well as interface directly with clients, depending on the project type.
About the Company:
- They are a group of engineers and architects that focus on building envelopes, facade, curtain walls and cladding systems. They work on a variety of structures such as commercial, apartment complexes, educational facilities etc. You will have the exposure to learn from industry leading professionals who play an active role in this market!
Role & Responsibilities:
You will provide structural and systems engineering, structural design, and more, on curtainwall and cladding systems.
Conduct investigation and assessments of existing building enclosure systems
Diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex building system problems in a collaborative manner
Conduct quality assurance reviews, ensure writing quality and analysis rigor, and accurate, clear technical comments
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or Engineering
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer
- Experience specifically in curtain wall systems engineering, as well as on custom systems should be familiar, and you should have expertise in standard curtainwall systems
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office applications, THERM, WUFI
- Group health insurance benefits
- 401k / Roth Retirement plans
- Flexible WFH Policy
- Professional licensing assistance
- Family Oriented Culture