Are you interested in partnering with industry leaders in water technology and solutions? Creating a future where diverse talent provides a competitive advantage? Being part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work? If this sounds like you, talk to us about joining our clients team.
Our client is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of water, wastewater, and stormwater facilities. Their vision is to become the best water consulting firm, and they are looking for motivated, talented people to help them reach that goal.
They are seeking a Senior Stormwater Project Manager to support their vision. As part of their team, you will work on projects that address urban stormwater challenges, including flood risk mitigation, stormwater conveyance, and increased stormwater quality, among others.
- Application of 1D and 2D hydraulic and hydrologic modeling systems in urban settings at the local and watershed level to support the planning and design of related infrastructure, including: pipelines, open channels, pump stations, channel stabilization techniques, storage and treatment facilities, multi-benefit facilities, and other conveyance measures
- Leadership in and direction of hydraulic and hydrologic calculations, report writing, and other activities needed to support the planning and design of stormwater management facilities
- Collaboration with other engineering disciplines, designers, and scientists, among others, who support specific assignments
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Agricultural Engineering or appropriate water resources major
- 10+ years of experience relating to stormwater and water resources projects
- Extensive expertise in the planning and design of solutions for urban stormwater management challenges, related to both quantity and quality. Among other tools, experienced with the HEC-RAS (1D/2D), HEC-HMS, ICM, FLO-2D, and XPSWMM.
- Experience with the selection and optimization of multi-benefit urban storm water projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop options and recommendations to solve technical problems
- Ability to present to groups and communicate effectively with clients and project team
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Master's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Agricultural Engineering or appropriate water resources major
- Proficiency with Geographical Information Systems
- Proficiency with other hydrologic/hydraulic and water quality modeling software
- Experience with FEMA floodplain delineation and submittal of Letters of Map Revision and Conditional Letters of Map Revision
- Experience with proposal preparation, interviews, and technical presentations
Other Compensation and Benefits
Our client is committed to providing employees with a competitive, comprehensive benefits program that provides the care employees and their families need to lead healthy, productive lives. Benefits package includes paid time off and holidays, comprehensive health insurance coverage, pre-tax savings account options for healthcare, dependent care and commuter expenses, disability insurance and life insurance options for you and your dependents. They also offer free Caregiver Support, Travel Assistance, counseling services and discount programs. Other compensation that may be available includes: 401(k) company contribution matching, tuition reimbursement, discretionary bonuses, career advancement bonuses, professional registration bonuses, employee referral bonuses, and compensatory time for exempt employees. Flexible work arrangements may also be available.