Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote availability
Summary: Our client is a world leading equipment and services providers globally for Power Generation and Renewable Energy Projects. They work to improve power reliability and delivery worldwide.
The role includes joining the UX Management team in order to help support the intelligent embedded software devices including microprocessor-based capacitor, switch and fault interrupting controls. This will be an opportunity to be responsible for the best-in-class distribution automation and wireless communication products and solutions for the worldwide Smart Grid.
The Senior Software Engineer will:
- Plan, design and develop high quality .NET desktop and web applications.
- Research and incorporate latest features of C#, .NET applications
- Engage with product managers and engineers
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Work on cross functional teams
- Experience with designing and developing applications using C#, .NET framework, Visual Studio, and WPF/XAMI
- Experience using web development tools such as Electron, ReactJS
- Exposure to unit testing
- Minimum of BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 401K program with 3% match and employee stock ownership plan
- 2-4 weeks of PTO
- Health and Wellness Program
- Tuition payback for approved undergraduate and graduate courses
If you are interested in the position, send in an application today!