About the company:
Looking to become a consultant and gain that hands-on experience in an international consultancy? Do you want to be in a global company while working in a small company culture?
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. Their diverse expertise include geotechnical and civil engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and geochemistry. With projects being managed in Central and South America, UK, Asia, and Australia, they work with key clients from the resource sector.
You will have the chance of working on major, large-scale projects with key clients and with the chance to grow and challenge yourself while working with the best in the industry.
You will get the chance to excel and grow in your career. Having won over 50 national and international awards, it is definitely an opportunity worth going for.
Key Responsibilities & Perks
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Lead major projects and provide strong, innovative solutions.
- Mentor and develop the team by being an effective and supportive leader.
- Manage the team to satisfy and exceed client expectations to further develop and consolidate relationships.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10-15 years+ of experience in water dams and hydropower (geotechnical engineering).
- RPEQ strongly desired.
- Local Queensland experience highly preferred.
- Excellent technical skills, especially consulting experience.
- Prior experience showcasing excellent leadership and project management skills.
They are hiring for a Senior - Principal Water Dam Engineer to join their team!
Apply with your CV today!