About the company:
Looking to become a consultant and gain that hands-on experience in an international consultancy? Do you want to be in a global company while working in a small company culture?
Our client is an excellent professional services firm leading in the industry where they focus on the defining, designing and managing projects to solve complex solutions. They cover Property, Energy, Transport, Defence, Water, and Resources sectors.
They are looking for a Senior / Principal Hydrogeologist with experience in mine dewatering, in Perth!
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 8+ years of experience in mine hydrogeology or any other related disciplines.
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to mentor young individuals.
- Ideally experienced in large scale open pit i.e. gold, coal or iron ore.
- Demonstrated experience in most aspects of mine hydrogeology including drilling & test pumping of dewatering bores.
- Groundwater modelling is a plus!
- Understands environmental approvals and licenses.
- Engineering of pumping and pipeline systems is is desirable.
Apply with your CV today!