Currently hiring for a Senior/Lead Interconnection Engineer position that is fully-remote!
- Perform power system analysis required in the development of reports required for the study of the interconnection requests, retirement studies, etc.
- Identify and evaluate transmission system reinforcements required to resolve reliability and operational issues
- Perform adequacy and reliability assessments
- Prepare reports and presentations to support activities of the System Planning Division
- Work with transmission owner staff in the development and refinement of the required reinforcements associated with all types of analysis performed by the department
Qualified candidates should have:
- BS degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience programming skills for development of analytical and automation tools for enhanced reliability criteria testing and screening
- At least 5 years of experience effective mentor helping others perform complex studies
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail
- Experience using PSS/e (power system analysis program)
If you'd be interested, we encourage you to APPLY with your CV before you miss out!