A vertically integrated Utility Scale Solar + Energy Storage company is looking to grow their dynamic team! They are a leading solar and storage development, construction, and operations firm in the U.S. with projects across North America. My client is a leading nationwide provider for Fortune 500 companies and are in search for new talent.
They are looking to bring on Senior and Civil Engineers to their team! This position can be fully remote!
The Senior/Civil Engineer will be responsible for...
- Managing all stages of project civil design including conceptual system design, observing regulatory codes, site visits, permitting and technical support during construction
- Design and optimize civil engineering from conceptual to IFC for utility scale PV plants such as 3D modeling, drainage, erosion control, hydrology reviews, etc.
- Review technical documents
- Prepare technical documents for bid packages for subcontractors
The Senior/ Civil Engineer should have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or related
- 3+ years of professional engineering experience
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience managing projects from initial design through execution
- Permitting process experience with local authorities
- PE license preferred