One of the most recognizable engineering firms globally, is seeking a U.S licensed Engineer, Geologist or Hydrogeologist to help grow their Environmental Remediation practice.
- Degree in civil/chemical/environmental engineering or related engineering field and at least 10+ years of demonstrated consulting experience.
- A Professional Engineering (PE) Registration or a registration in Geology (PG) or Hydrogeology (CHG) is REQUIRED.
- Leading, managing, hiring, and mentoring technical staff
- Growing client relationships and drive business growth
- Managing and conducting field studies, data/sample gathering including indoor air, soil vapor, soil and groundwater sampling, groundwater flow and hydrogeological data evaluation, vapor intrusion assessment, chemical data and contaminant fate and transport evaluation, well installation, aquifer testing, and groundwater monitoring, groundwater, soil vapor and soil remediation evaluation, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance services, and permit acquisition
- Managing contaminated site assessment/remediation; hydrogeology; and environmental risk management studies and services
- Engineering remediation system design including vapor intrusion mitigation systems
- Leading, preparing, directing and reviewing technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Responsible for quality control review of proposals and reports written by others