We have a current opportunity for a Senior Applications Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Northern New Jersey. For further information about this position please apply. Our client is a global Security Integrator who is currently looking to add to their team.
- Responsibilities may include configuration, and support a local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system.
- May maintain network hardware and software.
- May monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and performs necessary maintenance to support network availability on assigned projects.
- Responsibilities may also include providing our customers with custom systems integration, detailed systems upgrade planning and execution, systems audits and consultation, and/or database management and manipulation regarding Electronic Security Systems (ESS).
- Typically handles small to medium projects that are less complex.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Education: College degree, trade school or equivalent experience
- Minimum Experience: 7-10 years with Electronic Security Systems