My client is a National Top 20 ENR Construction firm with offices throughout the US. They've recently had an influx of projects come through and are looking to recruit for various positions. A large portion of the work they receive is primarily Industrial and Commercial, but they do work on K-12, Retail and Hospitality projects also.
As Senior Scheduler, you will oversee and be responsible for coordinating and scheduling activities for the progression of the project. You will be working closely with project team, participating in regular project meetings across various disciplines to support and manage the project schedule and its development.
- 5+ Years' Experience as Scheduler in the Industrial or Commercial construction sector.
- Skilled in project scheduling software such as Primavera P6, Procore, Microsoft Project etc.
- Demonstrated soft skills - Communication, Problem-Solving, Critical Thinking, Time Management, Teamwork, Adaptability
- Experience working projects from up to $40M and above
What this role will offer
- Industry leading benefits package
- Working with a Top 20 ENR Construction firm
- Working on large projects, typically $50M+
- Clear progression plan