My client is a boutique Roofing & Building Envelope consultancy firm based out of Minnesota with offices around the Midwest.
Known in the industry for their excellent services & incredible depth of knowledge, they are looking to expand in the twin cities to continue to service their long standing client base.
- You will oversee the evaluation, investigation, and design of unique repairs for existing buildings that have experienced either architectural failures, water leakage, or other moisture induced damage.
- Possess experience in the design and development of full contract documents for the renovation, restoration, and preservation of existing buildings, particularly roofing systems.
- Possess experience in the design of roofing systems. Residential experienced required and commercial highly advantageous.
- Conduct third party peer reviews of building enclosures for both construct-ability and performance.
- Oversee the field testing of roofing and other architectural systems including windows, doors, curtain-walls, storefronts, skylights, masonry, metal and composite panels, exterior cladding systems, roofing and waterproofing systems, and other components of the building envelope.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive roof design experience
- The ideal candidate will possess one or more of the following: Registered Roof Consultant (RRC); Registered Roof Observer (RRO); Registered Waterproofing Consultant (RWC); Registered Exterior Wall Consultant (REWC); Registered Exterior Wall Observer (REWO); Registered Building Envelope Consultant (RBEC).
- Licensed Engineer or Architect preferred but not required
- Client facing skills and business development ability