This employee-owned company emphasizes meaningful work in a supportive environment and is interested in finding a Senior Roadway Project Manager based in the Nashville area to work on local mid-size transportation and public works projects.
The Senior Roadway Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and serving as Tennessee Transportation Project Manager on TDOT statewide transportation design projects including bicycle/pedestrian, transit, traffic, planning, new location/and widening local rural two lane roadways, urban multi-lane roadways, multi-lane interstate and controlled access facilities with major interchanges and interchange types
- Arranging, facilitating and preparing for meetings and coordinating with major clients
- Building new business and managing relationships with key transportation leaders within TDOT and other major clients including municipalities and contractors for design build throughout Tennessee.
The Senior Roadway Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Tennessee PE
- 10+ years experience across design and planning for roadways
- Familiarity with local municipalities design, procedures, and regulatory compliance
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply or contact | 704-247-5977