An established multi-disciplinary engineering firm currently looking to bring on experienced Roadway engineers to their growing Boise, Idaho Transportation practice.
Ideal candidates for this role would need to be an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented engineer ready to take their career to the next level. If you're looking to establish yourself in the market, this is the job for you.
The Senior Roadway Engineer will be responsible for:
- Hands on development of new projects through technical design and oversite/mentorship of newer staff
- Establish and grow market relationships with public sector clients
- Contribute to marketing, contractual, design, recruitment and production meetings
- Provide technical assistance and manage technical aspects on a variety of transportation related projects
- Perform detailed tasks such as design, preparation and review of contracts
- Improve project quality, on-budget delivery, and on-time delivery
- Working as part of overall design team and providing support across Idaho state
The Senior Roadway Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Autodesk and Bentley platforms, including ProjectWise
- Familiar with highway/roadway design, stormwater management and ADA compliance
- 5+ years engineering related experience in transportation + roadway design
- Idaho PE or ability to obtain in 6-9 months