LVI are seeking a Senior Restoration Engineer to join a Tier 1 architectural engineering firm based out of the Twin Cities. Through a constructive and collaborative environment, this individual will provide technical and managerial oversight for multi-million dollar projects both locally and nationwide.
This is also a chance for an individual to relocate in the future, with clientele across the entirety of the US, there is scope to open remote offices in major hubs.
- Grow, develop & manage forensic &building envelope staff.
- Maintain existing key client relationships and cultivate new clients.
- Provide excellent technical oversight on projects.
- Perform structural investigations & provide scope of damages for rehabilitation's.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering or similar.
- PE Licensed in Minnesota (other states a benefit but not required).
- Prior experience working on Structural Forensic/Restoration projects.
- Willingness to travel.
- A desire to become a partial owner - this firm is 100% employee owned.
This is a 100% employee owned business - a fact they are extremely proud of, who specialise in the forensic investigation of structural failures, building envelope assessments, rehabilitation of existing structures & the preservation of historic structures.
The scope of their services extend from residential, industrial to high end commercial projects. They pride themselves on being able to handle any failure that their clients bring, and base their business model on servicing their clients in order to generate multiple repeat business.