LVI is seeking an experienced Senior Restoration Architect. This person will play a key role in helping this top tier engineering and architectural grow!
As Senior Restoration Architect, the successful candidate will be involved in a dynamic portfolio of projects of all scope and scale, from multi-family residential to high-rise commercial, as well as historic preservation on structures up to 250 years old through all phases on the project; from planning to construction administration.
The company is 100% employee-owned and fosters a transparent, collaborative culture, where upward mobility within the business is focused around an organic model to ensure all employees have the opportunity to progress their career whilst being rewarded for their work.
- Oversee multiple major projects including Historic Preservation and Landmark projects
- Manage staff organization and planning
- Project Management of façade, plaza, roof and garage restoration projects
- Manage building envelope inspection and restoration design
- Building inspections from ground/roof/lifts/supported & suspended scaffolding
- Design and support for architectural design and real estate development projects
- Preparing plans, details, and specifications
- Coordinate work for Landmark Preservation requirements
- Perform contractor bid walkthroughs and reviews
- Review payment applications, change orders and project schedules
- Prospect new business and develop existing relationships
- Scoping and time/staff utilization estimation for proposals
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture required, Master's preferred
- RA/PE is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel
- Extreme attention to detail with strong written and communication skills
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something a bit different, reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!