One of the top consultancies across Australia is looking for a Senior Renewable Energy engineer - with experience in the Wind Energy sector. Not only will you be working with some of the top minds in the business, but there will be ample opportunities for growth within the ever-evolving sphere of Consultancy.
Aside from having good Engineering experience, strong Design skills are also a must for this position. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this role is only open to current residents of Australia/New Zealand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Renewable Energy, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years' experience in a consultancy
- Experience working on large Wind farms in Australia
- Familiar with conducting yield assessments for Solar/Wind Energy, prefeasibility studies
- Due diligence
- Good design experience, and worked on Owner's Engineering roles
- Skilled at handling expenditure forecasting, asset management and conditioning
- Good leadership experience, and experience spearheading teams of 5-10
- Excellent communication skills and client negotiation experience
If you are an expert in this field, and meet most (or all!) of the criteria above, please do apply or send in your resume today to have a confidential chat regarding the role!