At C&S Companies, we believe work environment, culture, and the opportunity to learn and grow are key elements when considering a new job. We are just the right size to provide the resources and support you need without the burdensome bureaucracy of a large corporate environment. To that end, we foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace; collaborative and employee-focused with an emphasis on quality, integrity, trust fun and accountability.
If you want your time, energy, talent, enthusiasm and personal passion to result in meaningful improvements to our higher education, healthcare, aviation, public works and industrial facilities, you belong on the team!
Senior Environmental Principal Engineer
Seeking a senior level environmental seller/doer for environmental investigation and remediation projects. In this role, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Project management
- Preparing business development proposals
- Reviewing and evaluating of environmental data
- Communicating with clients, subcontractors, regulatory agents, and site contracts
- Remedial design and construction observation
- Report preparation
- Enhancing client relationships
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, geology or related program (related fields may be considered)
- Proven track record of successfully maintaining and building client relationships
- 15 plus years of experience in environmental consulting
- New York PE preferred
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- Strong project management, business development, organization and technical skills
- Highly motivated with excellent technical writing and documentation skills
- Knowledge of current and emerging New York environmental policies and procedures
WHO THEY ARE: for more than 50 years, is a national planning, design and construction firm with nearly 500 employees and growing. Delivers critical infrastructure design, planning and construction services in aviation, civil/site infrastructure, construction and program management, construction/design-build, energy, environmental, facilities, architecture, planning, sustainability and transportation.
Headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with offices in New York State, California, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pennsylvania