Summary: A global healthcare leader is currently seeking a driven and motivated Senior Quality Engineer to lead their nutrition plant in Sturgis, Michigan. You will develop and maintain quality engineering methodologies and provide quality engineering support within new product development, manufacturing, verification, validation, or system/services support. Do you want to help make a difference in improving people's lives through nutrition? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for…
- Leading and implementing product and process improvement methodologies
- Ensuring process control and monitoring of CTQ parameters and specifications are being met
- The completion and maintenance of risk analysis
- Meeting appropriate environmental monitoring in product and process development activities
- Supporting all divisional initiatives, including QMS, EMS
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge of FDA, GMP
- Demonstrated use of improvement methodologies of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Preferred: Experience in broader enterprise/cross-division business models
The firm offers competitive compensation with incentives and retirement plans, as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- Career development and onboard training programs
- Tuition assistance
- Medical benefits begin the first day
If you are interested in the Senior Quality Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.