A market leading client in the Real Estate sector has just opened an exciting Senior Project Manager position in their Frankfurt office. Originally specialists in Residential Technical Property and Facility Management, this client has now expanded to the field of Project Management/Construction Management. With 150 employees in Frankfurt and having doubled in size over the past 5 years, this could be a great position for you if you would like to specialise in the Residential Asset Class.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Responsible for Renovation and New Construction of large-scale Residential projects
- Cost, Timing, Scheduling
- Working directly with Head of Construction/Project Management to devise strategy plans for future growth
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager in Germany
- Knowledge of AHO guidelines
- Experience with Residential projects is essential (Apartments/Multi-Family Housing)
- Native level proficiency in German
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
If this sound like an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please apply so we can arrange a confidential discussion.