- Minimum of ten (10) years post registration engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering is required.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of codes and engineering practices
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Skills - CADD (including 3D) and other design tools
- Able to understand, analyze, and process complex technical information and materials.
- Able to Coordinate, write and/or edit specifications as applies to engineering project.
- Able to support Business Development functions.
- Serve as Engineer of Record.
- Performs and directs quality control reviews in accordance with company policy to deliver projects of the highest quality.
- Delivers a quality project on schedule and meet the budget and financial requirements established for the project (both for the client as well as for the company).
- Assists in Business Development to include: technical write-ups, meetings and participation in interviews and presentations as applicable.
- Maintains positive relationship with current and past clients as assigned.
- Performs and/or directs the preparation of complex project documents including specifications and bid documents ensuring that items mentioned on plans appear in specifications and checking the layout and accuracy of the bid package.
- Performs and directs others in all technical and some management aspects of delivering projects to clients. Supervise the scoping, implementation and design of plans.
- Develops and negotiates fee proposals on projects and then manage the project successfully to satisfy the needs of the client, deliver a quality product on schedule, and meet the budget and financial requirements established for the project (both for the client as well as for the company).
- Writes proposals for future work. Contributes to and reviews proposals.
- Demonstrates full understanding of client and jurisdictional requirement, scope of services, budget requirements (for client and company), technical requirements for the project and ability to plan and deliver projects successfully.