My client is currently looking for a Project Manager to expand their Virginia office. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of civil engineering experience and is open to business development. They will aid in Wastewater conveyance and Wastewater treatment projects and have technical leadership abilities. Projects may also include water distribution, designs, storage, reclaimed water, and Storm-Water management.
My client offers:
- Great progression opportunities and encouragement to pursue which area you prefer!
- Impressive camaraderie with an ethos of partnership is king!
- 15-20% growth annually!
- Flexible working and PTO!
- Leadership development!
- Interesting projects!
- Frequent social events including hockey and baseball games, trivia nights and group activities like painting and pottery!
- Bachelor Degree in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering.
- 7+ year's experience.
- PE licensed
- Experience with treatment systems; sanitary collection and conveyance systems; pump stations and treatment systems
- A team player that is self-motivated with a desire to grow a career within the Water/Wastewater industry
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch.