We have a current opportunity for a Senior Water/Wastewater Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Dallas with a small firm that specialize in Pipeline Design, Master Planning, Water Treatment, Water Pumping Stations, Elevated and Ground Storage Tanks, Water Distribution Analysis, Wastewater Collection Design, Permitting and Regulatory Compliance, Pipe Bursting, Slip Lining, Replacement, Lift Station and Force Main Design, and more.
Their clients already include some of the major municipalities, airports, and colleges in DFW, so the company is looking for a strong business developer who can win work outside of their established client-base, as well lead a talented production team. The right candidate should have:
- P.E. License in the State of Texas
- Approximately 10-15 years experience
- Desire to progress their career
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A track record of winning projects
- Demonstrably good previous tenure
- Some client/business development experience
- Existing industry relationships
- Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or other relevant degree.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.