A local mid-size firm focused on public infrastructure projects is experiencing growth and looking for a Senior Project Manager/Director Lead to manager their Los Angeles/Irvine teams. This firm has a general hybrid schedule of working two days in the office, and this position would sit out of their Los Angeles or Irvine office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager/Director Lead:
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop and execute the strategic growth plan for the Los Angeles region
- Be a key driver in attracting and maintaining clients
- Negotiate favorable contract terms and conditions, manage achievement of financial and business goals
- Manage direct reports in multiple office locations
- Responsible for establishing the region's multimillion budgets and for meeting revenue and profit goals.
Qualifications for the Senior Project Manager/Director Lead:
- 15+ years of Civil Engineering experience
- 5+ years of leadership and business development experience
- City of Los Angeles/SoCal business contacts
- California PE preferred
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager/Director Lead role, please don't hesitate to apply and/or reach out to me for further details!