An Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Project Manager / Director in Shanghai, China. This is an exciting opportunity as you will be able to lead large scale project in the firm.
- Lead and develop project execution to improve competency
- Overall control and drive project execution and management - including risk, cost, margin, schedule etc.
- Support development, improvement and implementation of work procedures, tools, competitiveness and practices
- Coordinate with relevant departments to meet customer and project expectations
- Main focus in large projects within the Petrochemical sector
- 18+ years of work experience Project management within the Petrochemical / Refinery space
- 8+ years of experience in Process Plant or Skid Project Execution
- Experienced in Chemical Equipment Manufacturing and Design
- Experience in Pressure vessel / Chemical Engineering & Piping is highly preferred
- Strong leadership capabilities and analytical skills
- Academic background in Chemical Engineering
- Strong command of English - both written and spoken
- Only applicable to local Chinese nationals (due to VISA quotas)
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly. Should you have any friends who might suit, please feel free to share it with them too.