A Senior Project Manager role has opened up in Atlanta with one of the best firms nationwide. With a wide portfolio of projects, they are looking to expand their civil site department by 50% in 2023. They are seeking someone who is ready to grow and excel with the company and inherit a well established team of technical experts.
They are looking for a motivated person to be responsible for preparing engineering design calculations and construction plans to directly support residential, commercial, and mixed-used developments, including site grading, storm water and utility design.
- Lead a team of young engineers and oversee the process of a project from start to finish
- Review project designs, finalising preliminary and final site plans and construction documents
- Client contact, building on existing relationships
- MUST have a PE license
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- 10+ year experience in civil site
- previous leadership and management experience
- Previous work on residential and commercial projects
- proficient in AUTOCAD Civil 3D
- Flexible working schedule (Fully remote/Hybrid/In Office)
- Competitive bonus structure (up to 20% of base salary)
- Employee centric work culture and environment
- Unlimited PTO