Role: Senior Project Manager/Client Service Manager
Location: Atlanta (Fully Remote Potential)
Salary: $120k - 180k
Looking for a more exciting job that can make a significant impact on your community and be at the forefront of water innovation? A nationally recognised engineering firm, is expanding its market reach in the Metro Atlanta area and is looking for a Senior Project Manager/Client Service Lead to join the team.
As an employee-owned firm, they are dedicated to evolving the water industry by providing planning, design, construction, green infrastructure, water, wastewater, reuse, and applied research. With nearly 90 years of service, they have established a culture that embodies passion for water, sustainability, and shaping the world's future.
The successful candidate...
- Will align client needs with evolving capabilities and serve as a representative with clients and regional water organisations.
- Manages a wide range of projects related to municipal water/wastewater treatment plants, pumping facilities, asset management, infrastructure improvements, treatment plant expansions, designs related to treatment facilities and associated piping and pumping networks, and critical water reuse projects that will create sustainable and resilient water supplies for the world.
The ideal candidate will have...
- BSc in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Licensed PE in Georgia
- 8+ years of experience in water, wastewater, and reclaimed water infrastructure, with an emphasis on hydraulics, physical, chemical, and biological treatment processes, and treatment plant design.
- Experience managing small to large-sized projects with full responsibility for budget, schedule, contractual obligations, and quality standards, as well as have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project teams.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including comprehensive health insurance coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, and life insurance options.
Apply now and help us make a difference in the world through water innovation.