LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm with around 200+ employees across Texas with 5 offices. They are a multi-discipline firm working on land development, public infrastructure, water resources, transportation, and more!
This firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager who has extensive experience in site development to join them in their Fort Worth, TX office. This firm has been working on around 300+ unique K12 projects in the past 5 years including elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools across the Texas area.
- PE License in TX
- Minimum 8 years of experience in site development
- Project management experience
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Able to lead a team.
- Based in Fort Worth, TX or willing to relocate.
This client offers:
- Pathway to ownership - fast track onto the program
- Bonuses that overweigh your base salary (working with a high-performing team)
- Half-day Friday', Thursday breakfast, weekly lunches, cook-offs, sports tournaments, on-site gym with personal trainer, chiropractor, yoga instructor, basketball court, charity events, and more.
- Personal and professional development
- 4+ weeks of PTO
- And more!
If you would like to learn more apply here