I am currently working with a leading German Real Estate Developer that is looking to expand their Team in Frankfurt. This company is a leading Project Developer, Asset Manager and Investment firm that has a solid Project Pipeline up to 2028 and beyond. Projects include Offices, Hotels and Mixed-Use Developments that have volumes up to 700 million€. The on-going Project in Frankfurt is a Mixed-Use Development that has a volume more than 500 million€, and has the highest awarding of ESG Standards. If you are looking to lead a huge Office Development and be part of a dynamic Team and have to opportunity to step into a Management Role, this could be the next opportunity for you.
You should have the following experience:
- 10+ Year's experience in Real Estate Project Management (Minimum of 5 Years experience on the owner side)
- Extensive Contract Negotiation experience
- Project Management across all HOAI Phases and solid understanding/application of AHO
- Experience in Large-Scale office Development is essential (Project Volume more than 300 million€)
- Team Player
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about and get more details about the role, don;t hesitate to apply to arrange a confidential discussion.