Title: Senior Project Manager - Land Dev
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Join a prestigious company that has been setting the standard for land development and infrastructure planning for over 60 years. They provide professionals who are interested in growth, a stimulating environment, who are located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Their focus is on developing leadership and forging solid business ties in the Northern California region. Are you looking for new and challenging opportunity? If you are apply now.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Leading business development initiatives
- Ex: Forming and maintaining relationship with clients, locating and following up on leads, and ensuring timeliness.
- Collaborate closely with office leadership to develop growth plans, ensuring optimal staff utilization.
- Lead site/civil efforts on diverse project sites, overseeing site layout, grading, drainage, infrastructure, erosion and sediment control, and more, from concept through completion.
- Mentor Junior Engineers and lead by example
- 401k match & employee stock options
- Hybrid schedule and flexible working hours
- We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion, prioritize well-being, health, and safety, encourage volunteerism and philanthropy.
The Senior Project Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License
- 15+ Years of experience in land development
- Experience in Business Development (Preferred)
- Proficient in Civil 3D
Please apply directly below or contact Jacob Quijano with your CV/Resume and availability for a call.