This full-service consulting firm that provides a wide range of infrastructure and land development planning and engineering services to public and private clients is seeking an individual to perform site development engineering and project management tasks for residential and commercial projects. Candidates should have experience with site civil design, permitting, and applicable software applications including hydrology modelling program, storm drainage programs, Auto CAD, and Civil 3D.
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of autonomy to lead, direct, and grow their business backed by the strength of a national Engineering firm/
Projects will include a variety of land development site designs. In addition to strong technical experience, other responsibilities will include research, coordination, project management, staff management, cost estimating, permitting for land disturbance and preparation of bid packages as well as technical specifications.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- PE License
- Five or more years of relevant land development engineering experience
- Design experience in residential, retail, and/or industrial development that includes utilities, site layout, drainage, due diligence and permitting. -Strong desire and ability to be engaged with clients solving project problems and working with the team to deliver
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverable simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in Auto CAD Civil 3D