An established, international construction management consultancy are in the market for a Senior Project Manager to come in and drive data center projects or other mission critical projects.
* Lead overall design management activities on behalf of the team
* Provide design review for designs conducted by third party consultants
* Interface with clients, asset management companies, property/building managers, project stakeholders and others (as necessary)
* Lead schedule management activities, including the development of milestone schedules (design, permitting, construction, close-out) and detailed master programs
* Bachelor's degree in architecture or architectural engineering, mechanical or electrical engineering, construction management or a related field of study
* Experience in Project Management (Cost, Schedule, Quality) and Design Management
* Experience in carrying out projects during project planning and design stages
* Experience in preparing project budgets and managing throughout project life cycle
* Experience in leading project teams - both internally and externally
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) in both Korean and English
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.