LVI are currently seeking a building enclosure consultant to provide technical support to a tier 1, national consulting firm with an established presence in Georgia. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain invaluable experience working on large complex projects and have the opportunity to be mentored by true industry leaders in the building enclosure world.
Candidates must have previous experience within the building enclosure field.
The company offers an incredible growth platform, a path to ownership quickly and an unrivalled bonus & benefits package. Including a competitive salary, annual bonus, commissions, medical benefits, 401(k) match, as well as a generous vacation package.
- Experience and knowledge in evaluation of building envelope systems
- Diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex building system problems in a collaborative manner
- Manage detailed evaluation of complicated building façade systems
- Conduct quality assurance reviews, ensure writing quality and analysis rigor, and accurate, clear technical comments
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure engineering quality and accurate technical content of project documents
- Have knowledge of relative enclosure systems costs as they relate to evaluating potential enclosure systems.
Qualifications for the role:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering, or Architecture
- Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer in the state of Georgia
- IIBEC credential preferred (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC)
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of architectural, structural and basic mechanical and electrical system design documents
- Ability to provide clear and well-written reports to clients (building owners, architects, engineers) regarding project specific system performance and energy evaluations
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Involvement in building enclosure and building sciences professional organizations
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!