I am currently working on a Senior Project Manager position in Frankfurt with a market leading Commercial Real Estate Developer. In addition to completing new developments with a value of over 200 million€, this client also has large teams that specialise in Asset Management, Facility Management and Property Management. With offices across Europe, this client has some very exciting plants to expand into more locations over the next 12-18 months, as well as expand their portfolio even more.
The Role will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Responsible for the whole Construction/Project Management of large-scale Commercial Units
- Working with AHO Booklet 9 Guidelines
- Extensive communication with internal and external Project Management Teams, Architects, Engineers and Sub-Contractors
- Working with Business Unit Leaders to develop strategy for future projects
You should have the following experience:
- 8+ year's experience in the field of Project Management in Germany
- Sound understanding of AHO Booklet 9, as well as having experience across all LPH 1-9
- Completed Commercial Projects (New Construction and Renovation) that have a project volume in excess of 50 million€
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on the owner side is beneficial, but not essential
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about, please don't hesitate to apply.