LVI are partnered with a well known building envelope specialist company, who are now looking to grow their presence in key regions across the Southeastern USA. With over 40 years in the industry, This firm is looking to find an experienced building envelope consultant to expand their operations in Atlanta, GA. With services encompassing the whole of the building envelope. As their work is predominately commercially based you'll have countless opportunities to work on different and exciting projects. The tenure of their employees is truly exceptional and is a testament to their (award winning) company culture. Which, sees a greater emphasis placed on the employees work-life balance, continued education and employee benefits that not only benefit you but your family as well. Something that is often left out by other firms within the industry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will take on the responsibility of handling projects involving roofing inspections and re-roofing, exterior wall inspections, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope assessments and water penetration.
- Reviewing modern and historical structures.
- Ability to produce repair designs.
- Willing to provide litigation support
- 10+ year's experience.
- IIBEC credential (RRO/RRC/RWC/REWO/REWC/RBEC) required
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (preferred)
- PE or RA Licensed in Georgia preferred.
- 401k Plan above industry average
- Health-care and dental insurance
- Paid holiday
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Seb Murray at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!