Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
A Top Performing General Contractor is looking for an organized and driven Project Manager. The company wants a driven individual with Multifamily experience to assist in the construction of apartment buildings in Austin TX. You will play a pivotal role in keeping projects within budget and on time, continuing to solidify the company's reputation as one of the best multifamily general contractors in Texas. Are you passionate about the construction industry? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Negotiate business and legal provisions of construction contracts.
- Resolve issues with win-win solutions and collaboration.
- Display natural leadership skills and assure that project responsibilities are carried out promptly and accurately.
- Develop strategies to win project bids, including preparation of bid documents, negotiating and awarding subcontracts, along with delivering formal sales presentations.
- Build trusting relationships with potential customers and earn customer satisfaction.
- Travel for projects as needed.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction management or related field
- 3 - 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Car allowance
- And more..
If you are interested in the Project Manager role then please don't wait to apply.