My client is one of the largest General Contractors in the United States and they are seeking a Senior Project Manager in the Heavy Civil/Water and Wastewater construction industry. They are looking for experienced Project Managers who are ready to make the jump up to a Senior Project Manager to bring in for some upcoming projects in 2023.
They focus on all Heavy Civil and Water and Wastewater work throughout New England. My client has locations across the United States and will be bidding on some of the largest projects in the country.
If this sounds like a position you might be interested in pursuing or learning more about, review the responsibilities and qualifications and apply!
- Lead teams to deliver projects
- Participate in the design and execution of project safety and quality control
- Assumes responsibility for project staffing and budget controls
- Lead preconstruction meetings and coordinates answers to RFIs
- Maintain positive relationships with customers/clients
- Oversee project close-out and claim resolution
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to critical business initiatives
- 10+ years of construction experience
- Heavy Civil and Water/Wastewater experience
- A motivator who can build a culture of flexible productivity
- Skillful in estimating, scheduling, budgeting cost, field supervision, financial reporting, and client relationships