Title: Senior Project Developer
Summary: My client is one of the nations leaders in development of solar projects ranging from small utility to community solar. They are looking for an individual with the experience of taking a solar project from inception to NTP. They are looking for a Senior Project Developer to be responsible for successfully implementing the solar projects in the Mid-Atlantic region with relevant experience in developing, negotiating, and closing greenfield projects.
The Senior Project Developer will be responsible for:
- Site Development: Identify, meet, and present to clients ranging from facility managers to landowners; They will also need to conduct site visits to understand proposed project locations and identify any problems they may come across during development.
- Policy and Utility Program Management: Create and present strategies to develop specific regions in the market; Interact with electrical utilities to understand regulations and interconnection process to ensure the feasibility of a project; Communicate and present to stakeholders on development processes.
- Other Responsibilities: Manage the process using CRM software to track status and forecast project deadlines; Coordinate and manage engineering and project delivery team efforts, including project siting, interconnection submissions; Attend conferences and will require networking with groups related to identified sectors
The Senior Project Developer should have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience in a renewable energy industry and at least 3 years in project development
- Experience with early-stage development, interconnection process and entitlements.
- Ability to multiple tasks on different projects at any given time.
- Experience applying high energy to complex sales transactions and demonstrating results through a commitment to quality
- Must be very effective in using CRM tools, PowerPoint, Excel, and similar software
- A competitive compensation package with a 401(k).
- Work from home stipend and generous PTO.
- Amazing insurance plans across Health/dental/vision!
- Great benefits, work flexibility and very supportive management.
If you are interested in the Senior Project Developer role, then please don't hesitate to reach out to me on my phone at (857)972-9277 or via LinkedIn to talk more about the opportunity!