An established, National Civil Consultancy are looking to bolster their already talented group of W/WW Engineers. My client is in the market for an experienced Senior Project Manager, to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be a Senior PM, focusing on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (remote work)
- Employee owned company (clear path to ownership)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large projects
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture and low turnover.
- Internal training to help tailor career path
Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the Senior Manager/Lead on
Houston Water/Wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assist in Business Development and client facing tasks
- P.E Licensed in Texas
- BSc in Civil engineering or related discipline
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly at