I am currently working with a market leading client in the Real Estate sector that is looking for an experienced Project Manager that can take a lead role on some of their most exciting projects. This company specialises in all aspects of the project life cycle - from Development, all the way through to completion. This client completed large-scale project across all Real Estate Asset Classes and some of their latest projects include High-Rise Apartments, Mixed-Use Office Developments, Logistic Parks and Hotels.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Coordination of Internal and External Architects and Engineers
- Working directly with the Head of Department to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Leading projects that have a value of up to 400 million€
- Implementing strategies to further improve project performance
Requirements for the role:
- 7+ year's experience as a Project Manager in Germany
- Solid knowledge of AHO guidelines, and have completed all Leistungsphasen 1-9
- Experience with Office and Apartment projects (New Construction)
- Native level proficiency in German
- Experience with International projects is beneficial, but not essential
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply and we can arrange a confidential discussion.