I am currently working with an industry leading Real Estate Consultancy that is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead large scale projects across multiple Asset Classes and drive the growth of their office in Frankfurt. This has offices across Europe and there you will have the option to relocate to other locations is this is something you would like to do. In addition to Project Management, this client is also specialists in Technical Asset Management, Technical Due Diligence,Portfolio Due Diligence and ESG Services. Some of the projects include Offices, High-Rise, Shopping Centres and Hotels that have a total Project Volume of up to 250 million€.
You roles will include but are not limited to:
- Independent management of projects in the area of project and cost management of various asset classes (office/residential/commercial real estate, or mixed use)
- Coordination of project teams and distribution of tasks
Preparation of proposals including fee and expense calculations
- Working closely with investors and clients to devise creative and profitable solutions
- Active contribution to the development of TA Europe as a leading consulting firm
- 8+ year's experience in the field of Real Estate Project Management/Projektsteuerung
- Solid knowledge of AHO guidelines and experience across all Leistungsphasen 1-9
- Experience in the Commercial and Residential Asset Classes - and have completed projects with a value in excess of 50 million€
- Native level proficiency in German
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
If this position sounds of interest to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we can arrange a confidential discussion.